MjHartmans Guide Service Trip Planner
What To Pack:
- A cooler to take your cleaned fillets home with you
- Any food,(No bananas Please) drinks, or beer you want.
- Please try to condense everything to one cooler per boat.
- Bring plenty of water.
- Bring your camera and I'll take pictures for you while you catch a Trophy Lake Texoma Striper!
- Sunscreen & Hat (No Lobsters at picture time!)
- Rain gear (if needed)
- Fishing license: Follow Link Below
- Children under 13 have to wear a life jacket at all times
- I have some Available.
- To ensure comfortable, and perfect fit. You may want to bring your own.
Buy Your Texas Fishing License*
*Note: Two-thirds of Lake Texoma lies in Oklahoma. Anglers with Texas licenses may fish in the Texas portions of the reservoir, or purchase a Lake Texoma license ($12) to fish the entire lake.
Fishing in the Summer
Wear light colored loose fitting clothing if it is going to be hot.
Fishing in the Winter
Wear warm clothes and gloves if it is forecasted to be cold (On the water it can be 20 degrees colder than forecasted ) Please wear layers long handles, long sleeve shirt, Hoodie, Coat, Rain gear in winter even if it is not going to rain if it is windy you will need it! (You can always take layers off )